Sunday, October 9, 2011

Maiden Voyage to Bainbridge Island


Adam just picked up Whitley and the kids from the airport.  Smith is excited.  Rosey is too scared to look.

View of Seattle from the car on the way to the ferry.  Smith and Rosey could see Adam's building.  Laine is still looking.



On the ferry, headed to Bainbridge Island



Pulling up the drive




Breaking in the dance floor.


Sleeping on the floor, the night before the trucks arrive
The morning after, first breakfast in the nook




The day after.  Waking up to the fog off the Puget Sound.


3 comments:

  1. What a pretty house! We miss you guys!

    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so stinkin' excited for your new blog. Your house is beautiful and suddenly I am having an intense desire to visit a rainy foggy place that I've never ever wanted to go before!!! Yeah for pictures! Yeah for blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys. Your new house is absolutely beautiful! And oh my goodness your kids are so big and also SO beautiful. I can't remember the last time I saw you guys. Life is crazy like that. How neat for your family to be in Washington. I love Seattle...such a fun city. Hope things are going well there!

    ReplyDelete